Sunday 9 October 2016

This Week


I had my much needed calm after a crazy and hectic week. I still managed to make two cakes - one for a little miss whose mum requested for a Strawberry Shortcake and the other was for a good friend of mine who loves butterflies (good time to make use of my buttercream flowers practice "skills"). 

Lovely photos courtesy of my hubby (you may check his website on one of the tabs above).



This is a Strawberry Shortcake, as requested. It's a soft spongy strawberry flavoured cake filled and covered with creamy strawberry frosting, with real strawberries inside and out. 




This is my usual Ube Macapuno Cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream adorned with buttercream flowers and wafer butterflies. This is my attempt on the wreath cake, although I know I still have a lot to improve. I hope my friend loved this as I have always included butterflies on my friend's birthdays over the years. 

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment