Wednesday 30 January 2013

Epic Fail


Over the weekend, I was so ready for my first baking challenge for the year. I have prepared the cake in advance but was on massive last minute pressure after the boxes and boards I ordered failed to show up. As of press time, they have not yet been delivered. I am utterly disappointed with this, they will definitely have an unhappy customer in me. I have been ordering from the same vendor ever since and I never encountered any problems with them as delivery was always prompt. Anyway, the saga still continues.

With that, I failed to take a photo of my black forest cake as I had to finish it in a rush, just in time for pick-up. Anyway, I had to rush to town to buy a box and a cake board for this order but I was glad that I was able to finish it on time.


Moving on, I have created another section (Latest Offers) for you to view what we have in store for the coming V-day celebrations. We have a sneak peek below.



No comments:

Post a Comment